||??Centerpoint for Leaders
??1 Day Leadership Development Retreat
Get higher levels of performance and achieve extraordinary results!
Centerpoint for Leaders introduces "The Changing Face of Leadership and You," an innovative one day retreat for nonprofits, associations, and government executives. Give your key leaders a unique, first hand glimpse into the cutting edge leadership techniques driving today's most successful corporations.
Facilitated by Fortune 500 trainer and coach William A. Guillory, Ph. D., this extraordinary retreat will give you the tools you need to propel your organization to new levels of performance.
- Discover and overcome the personal barriers keeping you from breakthrough leadership performance
- Gain the skills needed to engage and motivate your workforce, creating a "High Involvement" corporate culture that empowers everyone to perform at the highest level
- Learn and practice the art of "Facilitative Coaching" to generate proactive change in others
- Design a "Personal Leadership Development Plan" geared specifically to your organization's performance goals
- Interact and learn from leaders and executives throughout the region
|Time & Place:
Wednesday, April 28, 2004
Retreat: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Registration: 8:30 am to 9:00 am
Turf Valley Resort & Conference Center
Ellicott City, Maryland 21042
|Who Should Attend:
Executives of nonprofit organizations, small business and government executives, and volunteers serving nonprofit organizations
|Sponsors & Partners:
In partnership with the Johns Hopkins Leadership Development Program.
Co-sponsors: Associated Black Charities; The Columbia Foundation; Institute for Educational Leadership, Volunteers of America
$1,500.00 for Four Leaders from one organization
Notebook with three modules to guide work during retreat; Leadership Practice Inventory
6 Hours of CAE Recertification Credit
To register by fax/mail: You may Fax your registration information and then follow up with your check by mail if you wish.
Complete our registration form (in PDF format) and mail it with your check to:
Centerpoint for Leaders
1400 I Street NW, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20005.
If you don't have Adobe Reader installed on your computer you may download it here.
To register online as an individual, click the button below.
To register online as a group of four, click the button below.