The Centerpoint For Leaders Online Leadership Assessment and Development Program is designed to help nonprofit and community leaders fill the gaps in their leadership training and skills development. It's a process that gives the participant access to the knowledge, skills, and support necessary for their success at the executive level, and ultimately makes their organizations more effective through strengthened leadership.
Please click here to pay and register online. You may choose a track that leads to Leadership Certification or Self-Study. The complete online program, including participant assessment, individualized leadership development report, targeted training activities and Centerpoint for Leaders Certification, as a Certified Executive Leader, is only $375.00.
- Available online ? provides access to assessment tools and developmental activities through a secure username and password.
- Comprehensive Assessment ? identifies potential strengths and opportunities for growth.
- Targeted Training ? focuses efforts and establishes systematic quantifiable
progress. It changes one's behavior to more effective actions.
- Multiple Activities ? accommodates individual learning styles.
- Self and Mentor/Observer ? Evaluation ensures progress with accountability.
- Automated Reminders ? encourages timely advancement through the curriculum.
- CFL Leadership Certification ? provides industry-recognized incentives and standards.